Wednesday, October 6, 2010

<) Witch Hat Wednesday (>

Yep, you read right! Today is witch hat day! I've decided every Wednesday I will be making a new witch hat because.... well.... every witch should have one! or two... or three... or well, ok, let's just say that they are like shoes and purses. A girl can never have too many! Mom named this my Irish witch hat. I have no clue. I thought of it more like a school girl colors, but sure ok. So may I present to you, Dreams of Éire.
The lighting is terrible, it's night! But I think you get the gist! Happy Wednesday! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. omg I love it. We never have too many witch hat.

    I took my collection out for October (else I only keep one out) and my 2yr old always as one on her head :)

    I also made a brand new one last week, but I'm not showing until the girl who's bound to have it get it :)

    ReplyDelete