Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I love surprises after a long weekend

Guess what...... I've been on hiatus the past weekend. I know..... SHAME ON ME! I came back to and these waiting for me.












Amazing right? This is the first award I've gotten and it's all thanks to Dragonfly over at Witchery Grove. Thanks so much Dragonfly!!!



So here are the rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.

4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.



Ok, so here we go. Seven things about me.

1. I love to write poetry. No not that crap I used to put before all my magickal posts, but actual full on poetry. I've been writing since I was a child.

2. My favorite shape has always been a star. Long before I discovered Wicca. Coincidence? I think not.

3. I collect four leaf clovers. I don't really look for them, they just pop up in my life. I have managed to save 7 so far.

4. There is nothing more exciting and relaxing then laying back under a pine tree.

5. The smell of fresh picked basil is exquisite! I just love to carry a piece around and sniff it all day ;)

6. Halloween/Samhain is the absolute best holiday/sabbat in the entire world. Next to my birthday which falls on Ostara this year ;)

7. I love the sound of Christmas bells, I keep some up all year.



For the next part. 15 blogs: Gosh that's a crazy amount! lol. Would it be disrespectful if I stuck to maybe a top 5? I hope not. A lot of blogs I read already have these awards. I wanted to stick to the ones that didn't.

1. Dancing with a Spatula Wand
Love this blog, it's so tasty!
2. Witchy Godmother
She has the best stories. I look forward to all her posts.
3. Aux Demilunes
She's very talented and has the cutest kids! She is always making something new.
4. Sew Misunderstood
She's a rocking chick who plays in a band, rocks old school fashions, and loves horror.
5. All Things Crafty
Amazingly wicked craft blog.


As for contacting. I'm lazy. lol. And shy. So I think I will just leave that up to them to figure out. Thanks again Dragonfly!


No comments:

Post a Comment