Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Guess who's alive and kickin'?

Wow, It's January. I can't remember the last time I posted but I know it's been an awful long while. Life is been so overwhelming. And I let myself succumb to it for a while. But now, I think I'm ready to kick off my boots and start kicking some ass. I have to find a way to live my life and accept what's being thrown at me as well. Working two jobs resulting in pretty much 12 hour days back to back to back with maybe one day completely off from both (Goddess willing on rare occasions) or just having to work only one job for one or two days instead of both can take a girl off her feet!! SHEW! It's a bit ridiculous. And at the same time I'm still job hunting for something that falls in the career field of my B.A. degree. ATTENTION: If you are going to school and even remotely thinking about majoring in something non practical like, oh say, Political Science (like I did) or maybe Journalism (Like Jenn, my Best) or even Elementary Education (Like Shelby, my other Best) rethink it. The three of us have been applying to places all over and cannot for the life of us land ANYTHING! Crazy right? All that money for nothing. This is not to discourage anyone, however, if you live in southern VA it's not a good idea. Check your local job market and talk to someone fresh out of college. On another note.I've read some interesting books in the bit that I've been gone. I think I'll do some reviews on them later. It'll give me something to type about and I'll feel like I'm doing something as well instead of being a blob and sleeping during my time off. Since I can't craft much anymore I figure typing and reading allow me the little bit of sanity I need to survive. Speaking of insanity. I have to go to work in about ten minutes. I'll be home after 6:30 or so. Today's my short day. mmmmm, short day. Tasty! I have a few witchy things that I've been throwing around in my head that I want to get out, and I think the only way I can do it is if I blog about them. So you'll be in for a treat. Well, I'll be in for a treat more so. lol. It's be a nice release. Wish me luck today!

No comments:

Post a Comment